President's Council: Individual Gifts of $10,000 and above
The President’s Council is the TRCP’s highest level donor circle who give $10,000 or more annually to the TRCP. Its members form an advisory committee to the TRCP President & CEO.
President's Council members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special premium offerings from top outdoor retailers like Orvis, Yeti, Sitka Gear, and Buck Knives - and the option to select a Browning shotgun or rifle or Savage rifle as well as any Orvis Helios 3 rod;
- Exclusive access to TRCP President & CEO Whit Fosburgh, senior staff, and the TRCP Board of Directors;
- Access to TRCP’s conservation partners and decision-makers in Washington, D.C.
- Invitation to an annual President’s Council trip and briefing;
- An invitation to the TRCP's annual Capital Conservation Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., as well as to the event's VIP Reception;
- Invitations to regional events in your area;
- An invitation to the TRCP's exclusive donor trips, where you will experience world-class hunting and fishing and discuss conservation issues with top experts in the field. Past trips include: bonefishing at Deep Water Cay in the Bahamas, quail hunting at the George Hi Plantation in North Carolina, fly fishing on the Upper Delaware River, and trout fishing on the Missouri River (Montana) and the Henry's Fork (Idaho);
- All TRCP electronic communications;
- Recognition in the TRCP's annual report.
Help us ensure that our treasured wild habitats and game remain intact for the next generation to enjoy - lend your support to the TRCP's efforts today! Please contact the TRCP at (202) 639-8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.