The Bull Moose Circle
Policy Matters. No matter where you hunt or fish, what happens in Washington directly affects you. The TRCP is the only group dedicated exclusively to ensuring that all hunters and anglers are represented in Washington – we unify and amplify the voices of our partner organizations and provide a home for unaffiliated sportsmen.
The Bull Moose Circle – an exclusive group of our $1,000 and above annual donors – provides the core funding for our work. While foundations and forward-thinking corporations support specific conservation programs, the Bull Moose Circle gives us the flexibility to meet emerging needs. And as anyone who works on public policy can tell you, reacting quickly to threats and opportunities is critical to success. With your support, the TRCP will continue to fight on behalf of America’s outdoor community on Capitol Hill and around the country.
Become a Bull Moose Circle member with an annual donation of $1,000 or more, and you will receive a host of benefits, including:
- An invitation to the TRCP’s exclusive donor trips, where you will experience world-class hunting and fishing and discuss conservation issues with top experts in the field;
- An invitation to the TRCP’s Annual Capital Conservation Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C;
- Invitations to special regional events in your area as they take place;
- Special premium offers from our corporate partners, such as The Orvis Company, Buck Knives, Sitka Gear, Simms Fishing Products, Costa Sunglasses, Patagonia and more;
- Conservation updates from TRCP President & CEO Whit Fosburgh;
- All TRCP electronic communications;
- Recognition in TRCP’s Annual Report.
Inspired by the legacy of Theodore Roosevelt, the TRCP is working every day to guarantee you quality places to hunt and fish. Help us ensure that our treasured wild habitats and game remain intact for the next generation to enjoy – lend your support to the TRCP’s efforts today! Please contact the TRCP at (202) 639-8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.