Special Note: The
TRCP will close for the holidays Dec. 24. We will not publish “The Roosevelt Report” on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1. Happy holidays!
Photo courtesy of USFWS/Dennis Krusac.
Sportsmen still have something important to fight for in the last weeks of the 112th Congress.
Read More »
Join TRCP’s Eric Petlock for a hunting adventure in the spectacular, steep mountain country of Nevada. Far from any roads or signs of civilization, this area exemplifies archery mule deer hunting in the West.
1) Continue the Adventure with Season Three of ‘MeatEater’- The TRCP
2) Could the Farm Bill Devastate America’s Birds?- The New York Times
3) Protecting the Piceance Basin in Western Colorado - High Country News
4) A Bold Plan to Save America's Backcountry- Field & Stream
5) Supporting the TRCP Mission Is Easy- The TRCP
T.R. National Park Gives Back to the Hungry
More than five tons of meat already have been donated to the needy through the elk reduction program at Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. Photo by Flickr user THRONPS.
Read more via National Parks Traveler.
Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
1660 L St. N.W., Suite 208, Washington, DC 20036
202-639-TRCP (8727), www.trcp.org
©2011 Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership. firstname.lastname@example.org